Presentations in International Conferences
– Workshop in Macroeconomics and Growth (2017), Osaka, Japan
– EAEREE Annual Conference (2017), Athens, Greece.
– Economic Theory Workshop (2017), Aoyama Gakuin University, Tokyo, Japan
– Annual Macroeconomics Conference in International Economics and Finance, 2017, Crete, Greece.
– Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET, 2016), Rio, Brazil.
– Association of Public Economic Theory conference, PET, 2016, Rio, Brazil.
– Annual Macroeconomics Conference in International Economics and Finance, 2016, Crete, Greece.
– Accosiation of Public Economic Theory conference, PET2015, Luxembourg.
– Public Economics Theory (PET 14) Conference, Seattle, US.
– Central European Program in Economic Theory, Udine, Italy
– IMAEF 2014 Conference, Corfu, 2014
– EEA-ESEM Meetings, Gothenburg 2013.
– Annual Internation Conference in Macroeconomics and Finance, Crete, 2013.
– Royal Economic Society Conference, Cambridge, UK, 2012.
– Sustainable Resource Use and Economic Dynamics – SURED, Ascona, 2012
– Asset 2011 conference, Evora, Portugal.
– 9th Conference on Research on Economic Theory and Econometrics, Milos, 2011.
– “Public Economic Theory, PET10, conference”, Istanbul, June, 2010.
– “The Rimini Conference in Economics and Finance”, Italy, June, 2010.
– Jerusalem Summer School in Economic Growth, Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Melchior Minerva Center, Jerusalem, July, 2008
– Annual European Public Choise Society (EPCS) Conference, April 2009, Athens, Greece.
– RCEA Workshop, “Economic Growth: Some Recent Theory and Empirical Evidence”, Rimini, Italy, May, 2009.
– PGPPE 2009 Workshop, “Public Goods, Externalities and Economic Growth”, Graz, Austria, June 2009.
– 1st International Conference “Small Open Economies in a Globalized World” Rimini, Italy, 2006.
– 11th Annual Conference “Development and Sustainability of Health Care Systems: Demographic and Environmental Dynamics”, Venice, Italy, 2006.
– 6th World Congress: “Explorations in Health”, International Health Economics Association (iHEA), Copenhagen, Denmark, July 2007.
– 6th Conference on Research on Economic Theory and Econometrics, Athens University of Economics and Business, Naxos, 2007.
– The 1st International Workshop in Economics and Finance, University of Pelopponese, Tripolis, June, 2007.
– 1st PhD Conference in Economics 2008, in Memory of Vassilis Patsatzis, University of Athens, May, 2008.
– CESifo-Delphi Conference on Government, Institutions and Macroeconomic Perfomance, CESifo and AUEB, DIEES, Munich, May, 2008. (Discussant)
– 7th Conference on Research on Economic Theory and Econometrics, Athens University of Economics and Business, Naxos, July, 2008.
7th World Congress on Health Economics ” Harmonizing Health and Economics”, Beijing, July, 2009
7th European Conference on Health Economics “HEALTH ECONOMICS AND GLOBAL RENAISSANCE”, July 23-26, Rome, Italy.
8th European Conference on Health Economics “Connecting health and economics”, July 7-10, Helsinki, Filand.